Welcome to LoDo Wellness Center, One of Colorado’s First and Finest Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries!
LoDo Wellness Center is a Proud Pioneer in the Recreational Sales of Marijuana in the state of Colorado.
Be sure you know the rules. It’s all explained here!
- You must be 21 or over to purchase (or posses) recreational marijuana. Proof of age with valid picture ID is required.
- Up to one ounce of cannabis as well as pot “accessories” are legal to “possess, use, display, purchase, transport” for Colorado Residents.
- Out-of-State Residents can buy up to one-quarter ounce, according to new state law.
- You can “gift” up to a ounce legally. Colorado legalization Amendment 64 reads it is “not unlawful and shall not be an offense … for persons 21 years of age or older … to transfer one ounce or less of marijuana without renumeration to a person who is 21 years of age or older.”
- No driving under the influence of Marijuana (THC).
- Driving while intoxicated (alcohol or marijuana) is illegal.
- Private property rights remain intact. It is illegal to consume marijuana in public. Please comply with local ordinances and regulations of your location for legal consumption.
- Amendment 64 does not permit you to take marijuana out of the state. Keep your legal recreational marijuana from LoDo Wellness Center in the state of Colorado.