Retail and Recreational Rules for Colorado Residents (and out of state residents)
1) Retail sales began Jan. 1, 2014.
There are only a few licensed marijuana retailers in Colorado that will be open on Jan 1, 2014. Lodo Wellness Center is one of the few. Lodo Wellness Center is making history by selling recreational marijuana starting at 8:00 am. LoDo Wellness is now open for recreational sales.
2) You must be 21 or over to purchase (or posses) recreational marijuana. Proof of age with valid Pictured ID is required.
3) Up to one ounce of cannabis as well as pot “accessories” are legal to “possess, use, display, purchase, transport” for Colorado Residents.
4) Out-of-State Residents can buy up to one-quarter ounce, according to new state law.
5) You can “gift” up to a ounce legally. Colorado legalization Amendment 64 reads it is “not unlawful and shall not be an offense … for persons 21 years of age or older … to transfer one ounce or less of marijuana without renumeration to a person who is 21 years of age or older.”
6) No driving under the influence of Marijuana (THC).
Driving while intoxicated (alcohol or marijuana) is illegal.
7) Private property rights remain intact. It is illegal to consume marijuana in public. Please comply with local ordinances and regulations of your location for legal consumption.
8) Amendment 64 does not permit you to take marijuana out of the state. Keep your legal recreational marijuana from Lodo Wellness Center in the state of Colorado.
9) LoDo Wellness is now open for recreational sales.